Playing online bingo can be great fun and a source of real entertainment, but like every business, there are rules and guidelines to follow. For example, exceeding your budget is one thing that you wouldn’t want to do. The team at Big Bonus Bingo thought it might be helpful to outline Online Bingo Dos and Don’ts:
* Play Online Bingo For Fun And For Free. Try out games for free so that you first get a feel for the bingo site without spending any money. Look out for those all-important No Deposit Bingo Bonus offers. You should only make a deposit when you have tried out all the games for free and have decided that this is the bingo home for you.
* Follow The Rules. The rules of bingo are there to be followed so it is always advisable to check the terms and conditions before you spend any money at an online bingo site.
* Try Lots Of Games. Have a go at the different types of games the site has to offer. Occasionally people get bored playing just the bingo games so if you vary your game by playing something like Slots, then it can make a nice change.
* Join The Chat Games. If you get involved in the chat room games, you can increase your chances of winning. These games are free and any winnings come with extra bonuses.
* Be Polite. Particularly when you are in the Chat Rooms, its important to be polite. Think about the words you type to ensure that they can’t be misunderstood and offend other players.
* Claim The Bonuses. Dont forget to claim your first time depositing bonus, any reload bonuses, and any other offers that the bingo site provides. Always check your messaging systems…. emails, text messages, on-site inbox etc for special offers you may receive.
* Make Withdrawals. Ensure you make regular withdrawals when you win. Often players don’t cash out because they enjoy the bingo game too much and as a result want to play their winnings. However it’s a good discipline to bank your winnings from time to time.
* Learn The Lingo. It’s important to take some time to learn the bingo lingo. Nearly every online bingo site has a page designated just for the lingo, so read it before you play. Players often type certain abbreviated words in the chat box and you may be confused if you don’t learn what they all mean.
* Check Out Social Media. Why not check the bingo site’s Facebook page. They can be pretty entertaining and often give away free bingo bonuses. Check the page on a regular basis to keep up to date with what is happening at the bingo site.
* Take a Break. It’s important to take frequent breaks from your PC, laptop or mobile device. If you leave the screen for a little while and maybe make a cup of tea or take a quick walk, you will feel refreshed when you return to the screen.
* Overspend. Don’t forget that you should never spend more money than you can afford. It’s important to set yourself a budget and stick to it. Otherwise you may get carried away and exceed your budget.
* Boast. When you win at bingo, never boast or show off as other players won’t appreciate it! Whilst they may be happy for you when you win, they are very likely to be unhappy if you show off.
* Be Rude. We all have our bad days but please don’t take it out on other players or the chat host. If you are in a Chat Room, be careful what you are typing.
* Argue. If it’s obvious that members are arguing in the chat room, don’t get involved and let the chat host sort out the situation.
* Give Out Personal Information. Never reveal your personal information to someone online, particularly in the bingo chat rooms. You never know who is watching, so keep your personal details to yourself and stay safe.
* Refresh the Page. Once you have made your deposit, don’t refresh the page. If you use the refresh button, the payment processor could take your money twice. It’s wise to avoid using the back arrow too because this may also result in paying the deposit again.
* Give Out Your Bank Account Details. Refuse anyone who asks if they can use your banking details. It is against the rules to use another person’s bank card and you could lose money if you allow somebody else to use your card.
* Stay Online For Too Long. Always try to take some time away from your screen. If you look at the screen for too long you risk damaging your eyes.
*Abuse The Customer Support Team. Never be rude to the support staff at your chosen online bingo site. Sometimes the rules mean they cannot grant your requests.
So now you have a few Do’s and Don’ts to keep in mind when you play online bingo. Sticking to these guidelines will help you play at some great bingo sites for the fun of it and enjoy the experience!